Kits 1-4 are currently created with alcohol as preservative, but can be made with homeopathic Willard Water only as preservatve
Free Shipping in the US and Canada
1 - First Responder Kit - $ 75
This kit consists of 7 individual flower essences in ½ oz stock bottles and is intended to be an essential first aids kit, next to, not instead of, the regular one with bandages and pain medication. It can be very useful in the car, at home, and on vacation, with children, adults, elders as well as pets. If required a couple of drops from the stock bottle are given directly under the tongue or on the forehead or neck and repeated every few minutes until the situation relaxes.
The kit also includes a laminated "Quick Reference Card" and the complete spread sheet of all existing Black Hills Flower Essences
In a difficult or surprising situation, we often feel terror, which is an undefinable fear, magnified to the point where we believe, that we have no control over any part of our lives. These situations require first and foremost regaining a sense of safety, which is the full awareness that everything we create in our life is for the highest good and supported by Divine law, even thought it may not look like it at the moment. Therefore when feeling safe in our creation, there is no room for the feeling of terror.
Flower essences operate in the energetic realm of emotions and can assist us in changing from panic, anger and overwhelm to calmness and clarity. Physical responses are always the outcome of emotional disturbances or blockages and therefore indirectly influenced by the energy of the essences. Sometimes the effect is immediate, some releases feel more like layers.
The Essences in this kit and some of the physical symptoms, which can be, but are not restricted to:
- Common Yarrow: Self Preservation - physically abused, allergies, going into shock, non responsive to emergency treatment
- Dandelion: Digesting Well – food poisoning, allergic reactions of any kind, alcohol or drug overdose, liver failure
- Mullein: Emotional Balance - nervous break down, sea-, air-, car- sickness, severe mood swings, depressive situations
- Prairie Crocus: Endurance – neck, shoulder, hip and lower back problems, repeated fainting and head aches, chronic or re-occurring pains
- Purple Cone Flower: Breakthrough – high fevers, sudden pains, numbness, inability to breath, unconsciousness
- Wild Blue Flax: Compassion – heart attack, stroke, blood clots
- Emergency Relief Blend (ERB) – Any energetic, physical, mental, emotional crisis or trauma.
- Next >>